Ethics For Young Humans

Through ETHICAL community, young humans empower their ethical development, create life-long friendships, and stand up with care and courage for a GOOD WORLD through action. At Ethical Culture, where the cool-ness factor values KINDNESS and DEED, children bring out the best in one another, and thereby themselves... (variation on a quote by founder, Felix Adler.)

Current Links & Info

YEE Tree Voices

YEE participants expressed TREE VOICES

Through Marifer, the SAP speaks:

"I am at the sap:
The sticky "blood" of at the tree.
I am full of Minerals and sugars...
You can turn me into syrup
and use me for fluffy sun sugar candy.
And when turned into syrup,
I go well with pancakes.
     Or you can use me as glue --
     My amber-colored droplets
     Holding something in place.
Sticky, sweet amber drops...
The blood of the trees.
Sliding down the trunk."


No comments:

Post a Comment